Objects and Things
These are things I would want to borrow for photo
shoots. They would be taken to locations or the studio, used for the shoot,
and returned. I would prefer to avoid buying them.
- I have a couple of projects that I am trying to prepare which
involve the use of a sofa (outdoors, actually). An attractive sofa,
either in a contemporary or an older style (19th century or
- Interesting Chairs
- I am always looking for interesting seating on
which to photograph models. Unique and interesting chairs or stools.
Also low tables and lamps. Nothing so crazy that it is too
- I can always use any kind of costume, as long as it looks
- Child's Table & Chairs
- A kid-sized table and chairs, suitable for a tea party.
- Nice Car
- A showcase automobile. Any kind of flashy or hot rod car. A
vintage car in excellent visual condition.
- Chess Board
- An attractive but traditional looking chess board and
- Kiddie Ride
- One of those coin-operated kiddie rides, like you used to be able
to find outside stores. I may need help with transportation.
- Broken glass. Patterned glass. Something large or plentiful
enough to pose a model with.
- Full Length Mirror
- A full-length mirror, one of the free-standing variety.
- One or more maniquins
I am always looking for great locations to shoot. They can be indoors or
outdoors, residential or commercial, new and contemporary, artsy and unique,
or old and deteriorated. I obviously need to be able to secure permission
to shoot there. The availability of privacy is also valuable.
- Auto Repair Shop
- An auto repair shop. The dirtier the better.
- A bedroom that looks lived in, with some style, featuring a low, large
bed (queen size or so). The more natural window light the better.
- Dated Kitchen
- A kitchen with dated appliances and furniture. The closer to a 50's to
70's look the better. I just don't want modern appliances.
Alternatively, if the appliances are older but the furniture is more
modern, I could bring in different furniture (if I can find that).
- Gritty or Industrial Indoor Locations
- There are a lot of things I
can shoot in places like this. Warehouse spaces, plants with
non-descript industrial equipment, abandoned buildings. Clean and
organized or dirty and cluttered. Houses in the middle of renovation
or just abandoned for many years, especially if they are open to the
- Brick or Cinderblock Walls
- Painted or unpainted cinderblock, brick walls, especially indoors.
- Stairwells of any kind, even plain concrete.
- Nice Homes
- A nice, large home, especially one with a showcase kitchen.
- Any home, apartment or loft with an interesting look to it.
- This can
be older character, contemporary style, or a unique decore.
- Office Environment
- A modern office environment, but not cluttered work areas. Glass and
steel structure is great, polished marble, etc. Nice conference room.
An attractive desk and office would be okay as long as we can move all
the stuff off of it temporarily.
- Private Street Curb
- A street curb in a private or secluded area. I need to create a set
that looks like an urban street curb, but I also need to create a
private, closed set. A concrete sidewalk next to asphalt pavement.
- A carousel, one that can be used when it isn't running and there
aren't other people around.
- A Bar or Pub
- A bar or a place that can be made to look like a singles bar.
- Pool Hall
- A pool hall.
- Wall for Grafiti
- A brick or cinderblock wall on which we would be allowed to paint --
grafiti and other things.
- Private Swimming Pool
- A pool with a patio and some privacy.
- Junk Yard
- A junk yard.
- Stone Ruins
- Stone ruins -- cut stone that has fallen down and become overgrown
with vegetation. Needs some privacy.
- Stone Well
- A stone well, especially one with a dry, flat bottom.
- An attractive outdoor garden.